Friday, June 4, 2010

NEW YORK

Once again found on model mayhem by a photographer named Karim Paris....
Going to New York was like a whole other world to me. Big buildings every where...The best food I have ever tasted in my life! So many people walk through the streets daily..I got a huge work out for just being there a week. It was such and interesting place to visit. I do hope to return one day...

Karim Paris as a photographer had a very creative way of thinking and I fell in love with the photos we had shot together. I had been waiting to work with a real fashion photographer. I was in need of more fashion in my port...He helped me to create such beautiful images. Also was surprised to be able to get a full staff for make up and and wardrobe was awesome. An found my self a good friend. I couldn't be more happy with my trip to New York!






No comments:

Post a Comment