Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Independent Model

I have been an Independent Model now for 2 years. I enjoy it very much. I get to work my own hours and be my own boss..An also say how much money I get and get to keep it.
But its not all as thrilling as it sounds. I also have to find my own work and meet new ppl who I have no idea who they are. Which can be scary at times.
I have taught my self to be independent and professional and most importantly on time. I work hard to achieve important goals and stay respectful towards other.
But along the way I have met alot of ppl who were unprofessional and out of line and who were not on time.

I use to be such a shy person and have broke free of that..At least when it comes to modeling I could probably talk your ear off.

But as I was saying being independent has its good an bads...
I know now after two year that I'm ready to not be independent any more? I'm ready to brake free of this and be an agency model...I'm ready to be in mags and be some thing big...I have achieved so much but I'm ready to do more. I'm ready to be out there and travel to new lands and meet new and interesting ppl in the fashion world...I'm ready to be a real fashion model and be in editorials and walk a real run way. I'm ready to be the girl that every one looks at and wishes they could be. I'm ready to brake free and learn but also teach others.
I have recently been teaching other models to become better at modeling and posing. But if I'm able to teach then why am I not a real model yet?
Was it even meant for me to be a model? Should I just give up and settle down with my husband and buy a big house and have kids? An become a young mom like most of my friends? What do I do? where do I go? Dose any one really know whats in store for me? Many tell me I was born to model and should have already been signed and in mags...No one has ever said I'm no good. Which must be a good thing? Or do ppl just say that? Ill never know...
I plan for the next few months to go to L.A. and seek out agency's...I'm going to go to as many castings as possible! In tell I reach my goal! Ford,Elite, Here I come!

Photos posted of most recent shoot...Thank you Jake Garn...
NOTE: nudity





No comments:

Post a Comment